7 Years in a Row!
||Training & Doctrine Development
The Tec-Masters, Inc. Live Training Systems Office is located in Orlando, FL, where its prime mission is supporting the activities of the U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI).
PEO STRI provides life cycle management of interoperable training, testing and simulation solutions required for soldier readiness and the defense community.
Under the primary contract vehicle utilized by PEO STRI; the Omnibus Contract (STOC) program, Tec-Masters is a highly utilized contractor and holds one of the highest dollar value of awards.
Tec-Masters currently provides comprehensive material acquisition system support to all phases of system development from concept definition through weapon systems production, fielding and sustainment.
Current Tec-Masters programs under the PEO STRI STOC contract vehicle include:
Tec-Masters Live Training also supports the US Army Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT).
- Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) 2000
- Alaska Training Range Expansion Program (ATREP)
- Vehicle Instrumentation Interface Package (VIIP) for the Stryker combat vehicles
- Mobile Gun System Tactical Engagement Simulation System (MGS TESS)
- Sub-Caliber Inbore 105mm Stryker
- Thru-Sight Video (TSV) Programs