7 Years in a Row!
||Space Systems and Technology
Tec-Masters, Inc. provides conceptual design engineering and development for payloads, including hardware design concepts, solid models, and drawings in ProEngineer and AutoCAD platforms. Specific hardware developed by Tec-Masters includes the CGH and PEP experiments for Spacelab, the WCI and PEP experiments for Middeck, Phase A/B design of the High Gradient Furnace with Quench (HGFQ) for Space Station, and an advanced vacuum furnace concept for Hitchhiker.
Typical tasks supporting conceptual design include:
Emphasis is placed on timely assessments using cost-effective methodologies. Finalized concepts are presented to the customer documenting the concept feasibility, the number of requirements satisfied, the scope of work required to develop the concept into a finalized design, and a preliminary estimate of the associated cost.
- Documentation searches
- Resource allocation assessments
- Spreadsheet models
- Hand calculations
- Flow chart diagrams
- Structural/Thermal models
Payloads designed and developed by Tec-Masters include:
In addition to Tec-Masters' engineering support of these activities, we also provide program management, subcontract management, quality assurance, configuration management, safety, accounting and procurement functions.
- SUBSA Solidification Using a Baffle in Sealed Ampoules
- PFMI Toward Understanding Pore Formation and Mobility During Controlled Directional Solidification in a Microgravity Environment Investigation
- CGH/PEP SACA Coupled Growth in Hypermonotectics (CGH) and Particle Engulfment and Pushing by Solidifying Interfaces Sample Ampoule Cartridge Assembly
- QMI Quench Module Insert
- BUNDLE Bridgman UNidirectional In Liquids Experiment
- MSG Microgravity Science Glovebox
Contact: Mala Thompson • 256.721.6672